Projektet er støttet af Erasmus+
Fra Portugal deltager Advancis og CICCOPN, fra Finland Tampere University of Applied Sciences, fra Lithuania Kauno Techological University og fra Danmark Autens og AAU.
The main goal of the project is to provide the context, process and tools for educators to act as facilitators and change makers developing 21st. Century Learning.
The project will contribute in particular to provide the context, processes and tools for educators to deal with the following topics:
- Rethink and redesign learning in the knowledge economy
- Understand the transdisciplinary key drivers for improving the learning experience
- Design learning programmes & communities in a context of complexity, adaptive challenges, innovation, technology and active citizenship
- Support the development of educators and learners
- Develop learners in an integrative framework